Welcome to Denison Motorbank, your go-to destination for comprehensive business banking services in Denison, Texas. We understand the unique needs of businesses like yours and are dedicated to providing the best solutions to help you thrive. In this article, we’ll walk you through the features and benefits of our Chase Business Complete Banking℠ account.
Avoiding Monthly Service Fees
To make banking with us even more rewarding, we offer multiple ways to avoid the $15 Monthly Service Fee (MSF) associated with the Chase Business Complete Checking℠ account. You can achieve this by meeting any of the following qualifying activities:
Option A: Linked Chase Private Client Checking℠ Account
Maintain a linked Chase Private Client Checking℠ account to automatically waive the MSF for your Chase Business Complete Checking account.
Option B: Chase Military Banking Requirements
If you meet the Chase Military Banking requirements, you won’t have to worry about the MSF on your Chase Business Complete Checking account.
Option C: Qualifying Activities
Fulfill at least one of the following qualifying activities to avoid the MSF on your Chase Business Complete Checking account:
- Maintain a Minimum Daily Ending Balance of $2,000 or more in your account each business day during the monthly statement period, excluding the last business day.
- Have at least $2,000 of aggregate eligible deposits (net of chargebacks, refunds, or other adjustments) in your account at least one day before the end of the monthly statement period. You can use a range of eligible Chase Payment Solutions℠ products, such as Chase QuickAccept℠, Chase Smart Terminal℠, InstaMed Patient Payments, and InstaMed Patient Portal, for these deposits. The transaction history of eligible Chase Payment Solutions products can be conveniently viewed on Chase Business Online, Chase Connect®, or J.P. Morgan Access®.
- Spend a minimum of $2,000 on eligible Chase Ink® Business card purchases in the most recent monthly Ink card billing cycle. It’s important to note that eligible purchases must be made using Ink Business Card(s) associated with the same business as your Chase Business Complete Checking account, and must earn Chase Ultimate Rewards® points. Some exclusions apply, and you can find detailed information in your Rewards Program Agreement on chase.com/ultimaterewards.
For complete details, you can review the Additional Banking Services and Fees for Business Accounts on chase.com/business/disclosures or visit a nearby Chase branch. Please remember that the information provided is subject to change.
Terms and Conditions
It’s important to be aware that deposits are subject to limits, verification, fraud monitoring, and other restrictions. If you’re outside of the U.S., please note that QuickAccept is not available in U.S. territories or internationally. QuickAccept usage is subject to eligibility, terms of service, monitoring, and further review. Message and data rates may apply.
We understand the importance of timely deposits for your business. That’s why payments processed, approved, and completed by 5 PM Pacific Time (PT) / 8 PM Eastern Time (ET) are eligible for same-day deposits, six days a week, excluding Saturdays. Same-day deposits are subject to the applicable Terms of Service, including risk assessment and fraud monitoring, which may cause slight delays. Here’s how it works:
- Payments processed, approved, and completed by 5 PM PT / 8 PM ET from Sunday through Friday (including holidays) will be deposited into your Chase business checking account on the same night.
- Payments processed, approved, and completed by 5 PM PT / 8 PM ET on Saturdays will be deposited into your Chase business checking account on Sunday morning by 7:30 AM ET.
- Same-day deposits are not associated with any additional cost, but standard rates and fees for business checking and payment processing apply. To qualify for same-day deposits, simply sign up for an eligible Chase Payment Solutions℠ or Chase Integrated Payments product and start depositing into your Chase business checking account. Please note that same-day deposits are only available within the U.S., and additional exclusions may apply.
Mobile Banking Convenience
Stay on top of your business finances with the Chase Mobile® app, available for select mobile devices. Download the app and enjoy the convenience of managing your accounts on the go. Message and data rates may apply.
Easy Deposits with Chase QuickDeposit℠
For hassle-free check deposits, enroll in Chase Online℠ and download the Chase Mobile® app. With Chase QuickDeposit℠, you can conveniently deposit checks using your eligible mobile device. It’s important to note that deposits are subject to verification and are not immediately available for withdrawal. Deposit limits and other restrictions may apply. For more information on eligible mobile devices, limitations, terms, conditions, and details, sign in to the Chase Mobile® app, choose QuickDeposit for your account, and scroll down to view your limit. Message and data rates may apply.
Online Bill Payment
Simplify your bill payment process with our Online Bill Payment service. To activate and use this service, you need to be enrolled in Chase Online™ and designate a qualified account as your Primary Account. This service is free of charge when you select a Chase business checking account as your Primary Account.
Trusted Merchant Services
Our merchant services are provided by Paymentech, LLC and WePay, Inc., which are subsidiaries of JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Rest assured, you’re in safe hands with our trusted partners.
At Denison Motorbank, we understand that your business is your livelihood. That’s why we strive to provide you with the best banking solutions tailored to your needs. Join our growing community of satisfied business owners and experience the convenience, reliability, and trustworthiness of our Chase Business Complete Banking℠ account. Deposit products are provided by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A., a Member FDIC and an Equal Opportunity Lender. Accounts are subject to credit approval, and certain restrictions and limitations apply.